01.18.2012 § 1 Comment
Leap list #3 is finally coming true, I can’t believe it. Just booked my round the world ticket! I’ve been dreaming about cherry blossoms in Tokyo, the Great Wall of China, scuba diving the remote islands of Thailand, designing clothing in Vietnam, exploring the greek islands, visiting friends in Italy’s countryside, boating the canals of Venice, driving along the Amalfi Coast, and exploring Portofino. Looking forward to all the adventures and gifts this trip will bring. The jump off is April 4th! xo Going for it. GuavA.
12.27.2011 § 1 Comment
11.28.2011 § Leave a comment
11.17.2011 § Leave a comment
While Lili chats up the italians about yarn and fabric in NYC….I am chatting it up with the Italian club here in Honolulu. Tonight, we are having a real Italian meal for Honolulu restaurant week. I am getting the scoop on traveling to Italy direct from the source. Planning to do a road trip along the Amalfi Coast next May with my Mom. Fine wine is divine. xo Gushing Guava photo via my-bellavita.com
11.08.2011 § Leave a comment
10.08.2011 § Leave a comment
10. lucky we live hawaii-this statement doesn’t encompass the blessed feeling i have being born and raised on the best place on earth.
9. living a s-treme lifestyle. surfing, swimming, shelling, sunning, shaka-ing, and showering outdoors at the beach.
8. working with my sister at kaneohe market and everyone telling me i look real tan!!!!
7. having an alfresco lunch and cocktails at outrigger canoe club with long time friends.
6. eating spam musubi with lilikoi passion juice all day everyday, and truly believing its the best thing i ever tasted.
5. walking with my dogs in the mountains for hours while rediscovering the island and remembering what matters in life.
4. being inspired by simplicity, humility and the hawaiian lifestyle.
3. gardening. its effortless when you are in paradise.
2. cruising with my parents in sunset hills and black point pool to show them why i am working in nyc.
1. if you make it here, you don’t need to go anywhere.
xoxo lilikoi is loved
09.21.2011 § 1 Comment
Entrance for two girls at Liquid at Aria Pool $50
Two pool chairs $300
6 glasses of champagne $90
3 Mahi fish tacos $22
A platter of frozen fruit $35
Being two hot girls and getting everything for free……..priceless.
xo Gambling Guava
09.16.2011 § Leave a comment